All over Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland, community-led bike hubs have cropped up to support locals to get on bikes and keep on riding! Bike hubs typically:
- Do basic bike repairs
- Help you learn to repair your bike yourself
- Send you to a trustworthy bike shop if the task is too complex
- Accept donated second-hand bikes
- Need volunteers!
- Offer free or cheap second-hand bikes in ridable condition
- Offer free or cheap bike parts – or help you source them if they don’t have it!
- Offer more involved learning opportunities
- Host fun events! 🥳
Shareable Biketober event link here