Aucklanders are encouraged to discover the city’s street art scene by bike with the Street Art Bike Challenge, for a chance to win $1,000 worth of amazing prizes.
The EcoMatters Bike Hubs have launched the Street Art Bike Challenge, a month-long photo treasure hunt by bike, in which people are invited to look for street art across the Auckland region and share their photos with the hashtag #StreetArtBikeChallenge.
Here’s how it works:
– Jump on your bike and discover Auckland’s array of street art.
– Take a photo that includes a piece of street art, you, and your bike.
– Share your photo with the #StreetArtBikeChallenge hashtag in a public post on your Facebook or Instagram profile with the street name and suburb. Where the artist’s name is visible, please credit or tag the artist in your post.
– Each photo of you, your bike, and a new piece of street art is one entry for the prize draw.
– Tag a mate to invite them to the challenge and your entry counts twice!
– Include a story about your bike ride in your post to enter the competition for Best Story.
Find out more: https://www.ecomatters.org.nz/