A whole morning of glorious spring activities!
Come along and:
– Pot up native seedlings
– Bike a mini Flat White Ride with an EcoMatters Bike Hubs guide
– Weave putiputi and ika with Whau Weavers
– Learn to divert organic waste from landfill with the Compost Collective
– Make the most of your kai with Love Food Hate Waste New Zealand
– Make rat traps with Blockhouse Bay Intermediate pupils
– Join a bike maintenance workshop just for littlelies
– Make produce bags with up-cycling expert Buffie Mawhinney
– Ask questions at two panel discussions on “A Food Hikoi” and “Community Collaboration”.